What to do if my child has Covid

  1. Contact the Department of Health and Human Services at 603-271-4496
  2. Contact Superintendent Holden at 603-763-4627 ext 202.
  3. Work with Superintendent Holden to complete the Contact Tracing information form

Review the information on the COVID Information page for more COVID-19 resources.

"At the end of the day, the most overwhelming key to a child's success is the positive involvement of parents." 

    ~Jane D. Hull

Resources for Families

Forms and Policies 

  • School Board Policies
  • School Registration
  • Information for Homeless families
  • English Language Learners (ELL) / English Speakers of Other Languages (ESOL)
  • 504 Plans